South West Pensacola

South West Pensacola is South of Hwy 98 and West of Blue Angel Parkway and includes Perdido Key and the Innerarity Peninsula.  This area is perfect for folks who like the beach, have a boat, love to walk and generally love life.  The elementary and middle schools are wonderful!  I have two very important members of my family attending Hellen Caro and I could not be happier.  There are great shops and supermarkets in the area.  Several Boat launches and full service marinas.  The west gate into NAS is at the south end of Blue Angel Pkwy.   The famous National Air Museum is about a mile inside this gate.    There are several waterfront parks to hike, swim and enjoy. We have two golf courses in the area, Perdido Bay Country Club and Lost Key Golf Club.   Perdido Key offers Waterfront Condo to suit any lifestyle.  Great restaurants and fun watering holes.   Call, text or email me any time for more information.

Search South West Pensacola Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 528198
$395,900
PENSACOLA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY ALABAMA GULF COAST PARMLS
Featured picture for the property 528194
$89,900
PENSACOLA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of ASSIST 2 SELL REAL ESTATE PARMLS
Featured picture for the property 528190
$164,900
PENSACOLA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of R L ENTERPRISES PARMLS
Featured picture for the property 528173
$159,000
PENSACOLA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Gulf Real Estate Group, LLC PARMLS
Featured picture for the property 528169
$425,000
PENSACOLA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX OF ORANGE BEACH PARMLS
Pensacola listings last updated Dec 16, 2017 5:58:am.
Copyright© 2017 by the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. This information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Subject to verification by all parties. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. Florida recognizes single and transaction agency relationships. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Any use of search facilities of data on this site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited.

Today's Market Trends for South West Pensacola *

$335,890

0.05%

$133.0000

0.04%

-0.02%

November

October

0.08%

-0.05%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable